Friday, December 7, 2007

Yet another fantastic moment:)

In "fantastic moments" I talked about these lovely things that sometimes occur in everyday life, and yesterday I experienced yet another one of these:)....
At the moment I'm home visiting familiy and friends ( I live in a diffrent city ) and yesterday evening me and a friend went for a ride..It's her boyfriend's car and he has this very unstabil CD player, who only sometimes gives us permission to hear music hehe..well yesterday the CDplayer wasn't so bad..we put a burnt CD in it, and it turned out to be a mixed CD with several hits from me younger years: Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, Bomfunk MC's etc...What a nostalgic trip!! Happy as we were, remembering are youth, we sang and sang all these songs..hehe..it was great...I do think this is something everyone should do once in a while, eventhough they're "past" their "britney", "Korn" etc. phase:)

No comments: