Thursday, December 6, 2007

fantastic moments

Sometimes I wish my everyday life contained more weird experiences....you know, the ones you'll always remember with a smile on your lip..I love these strange happenings that occur when you least expect them to...e.g. on this years Roskilde..my best day on the festival was Tuesday - eventhough the festival actually didn't started until on Thursday!!..Tuesday evening we went to a tent where reggaemusic was played..( let me remind you - I had absolutely noooo expectations to this evening )...we had some drinks during the night which might explain our( mine at least) euphoric/joyful state...me and my girlfriend danced the whole night and it was absolutely fantastic - I've never had such a relaxing feeling before...We danced together, me and her, on a quite high cement"hill" and in the matter of short time several people joined us..australians, englishmen, americans etc..we just danced together, everybody so happy...
I also remember once, some years ago, that me and three friends decided to celebrate new years eve ( a part of it ) in Hovi..let's just say..Hovi is a very small village hehe..this New Year turned out to one of my funniest and most memorable ones..funny accually, because we were only four girls together in a very small place, drunk and weird, and we had such a good time....
Once me and two other friends of mine went sailing, or it's perhaps wrong to put i that way.. we went out in a small rubber dinghy haha..that was also hilarious...
Hmmm...I'd wish more of these things would happen today..I miss feeling so joyful about odd lovely stuff:)

No comments: